The Programmable LDR Home
we will talk about PaperTronics – The Programmable Paper Circuit Board. Paper Circuit is a novel technology by which you can embed electronics anywhere and everywhere, that too, without using wires. And the PaperTronics lets you add sensors, microcontrollers, and touchpads so that you can Automate the process and build more interactive projects.
- It is a simple and powerful concept, which uses Ldr as a switch to switch ON and OFF the Home light system automatically.
- It automatically switches ON lights when the sunlight goes below the visible region of our eyes. (e.g in evening after Sunset).
- It automatically switches OFF lights when Sunlight fall on it ( i.e on LDR ) e.g in morning, by using a sensor called LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) which senses the light just like our eyes.
- LDR Light Dependent Resistor
- Light emitting diode (LED) – Any color
- Power supply-6V or 9V
- Conducting tape
- Usb cable
- Programmable Board
Order your kit now. Starts at 299. DM or comment below to know more.